For general entitlement
To tell us about changes in your situation, or apply for support relevant to qualifying service generally.
Changes in your situation
- Change in your circumstances (letting us know) [PDF, 316 KB]
- Appointing a representative [PDF, 276 KB]
Treatment & Rehabilitation
- Treatment & rehabilitation [PDF, 378 KB]
- Treatment expenses (claim) [PDF, 266 KB]
- Private hospital surgery [PDF, 272 KB]
- Travel for assessment, treatment or rehabilitation (claim) [PDF, 276 KB]
- Travel Concession (claim) [PDF, 255 KB]
- Travel Concession (statutory declaration) [PDF, 218 KB]: for first $200 private-vehicle travel
- Travel Concession (dispensation request) [PDF, 131 KB]: for dispensation from evidence requirements
- Funeral expenses [PDF, 423 KB]
- Memorial (service memorial) [PDF, 262 KB]: for interment in services cemetery
- Memorial (contribution) [PDF, 292 KB]: for interment in public or private cemetery
For service in Viet Nam or pre-April 1974 (Scheme One)
To apply for Scheme One support (covers service in Viet Nam, or any service before 1 April 1974).
- Disablement Pension (first-time application) [PDF, 633 KB]
- Disablement Pension (new conditions or reassessment) [PDF, 475 KB]
- Disablement Pension (transfer from War Disablement Pension) [PDF, 302 KB]
- Weekly Income Compensation [PDF, 667 KB]
- Terminal entitlement (Terminal Rate or Lump Sum) [PDF, 382 KB]
- Children's Bursary [PDF, 433 KB]
- Children's Pension [PDF, 408 KB]
- Dependant's Pension [PDF, 520 KB]
- Surviving Spouse or Partner Pension [PDF, 451 KB]
- Travel to visit veterans in long-term care (claim) [PDF, 262 KB]
For service in or after April 1974 (Scheme Two)
- covers most Qualifying Operational Service [PDF, 117 KB] on or after 1 April 1974; but
- doesn't cover Viet Nam service (this comes under Scheme One).
To apply for Scheme Two support use the Veteran Scheme Two Application (VA44).
- Permanent Impairment Compensation [PDF, 391 KB]: (Independence Allowance or Lump Sum).
- Weekly Compensation [PDF, 427 KB]