News item information
Update on research funding applications
On 30 September 2016 the Veterans’ Health Advisory Panel (the Panel) sought applications from New Zealand-based researchers interested in generating knowledge and understanding of veterans to improve their mental, physical, and social health outcomes.
A stage 1 (expression of interest) research pack and application form was provided for any interested parties to submit a research proposal. The pack included information on:
- the type of research the Panel is seeking
- the funding available
- the two-stage application process
- the Panel, and its role in funding research
- the Panel's Guiding Principles for Investment
- contact details for the Panel, and where to send proposals.
The deadline for stage 1 inquiry proposals closed on 11 November 2016. On 9 December 2016 the Panel met to consider those proposals, and has now invited selected applicants to progress to stage 2.
Stage 2 applicants have been provided with a further research proposal application pack, which is to be received by noon on Wednesday, 15 March 2017.